What is the Tri-Decathlon & how does it work?
The Tri-Decathlon is a 13 day supply of whole foods along with Stardust 2 Hydr8. There are 7 – 16 oz bags of PHI+, 3 – 6 oz bags of Fruit Delicious, 3 – 6 oz bags of Veggie Delicious, along with Stardust 2 Hydra8. The concept is to "re-start" your body nutritionally - back to the basics of whole foods and water. Start each day with a big glass of water and begin to eat the food of your choice - most people prefer the PHI+ or Fruit Delicious in the morning. A meal should not be rushed - take a little time, sit down, eat the foods, chewing them slowly and thoroughly, and continue to eat and drink water until you are completely full and satisfied. From there, anytime throughout the day you feel hungry, repeat that same process - in fact, we recommend eating at least every 90 minutes throughout the day. It is important to eat slowly and to pay attention to your body - when your stomach tells you that it's satisfied - stop eating.
After only two or three days you will begin to notice exciting changes as the toxins are flushed out of your body and all of this pure whole food nutrition takes effect. For those needing to lose weight, many report weight loss averaging one pound per day beginning around day 3 or day 4. After day 4 your tastes will begin to change. You will begin to crave fresh raw whole foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, and berries). Salads, lightly steamed vegetables, berries, etc., can also be eaten during the 13 days as a special treat. This change in desired foods may help develop a pathway to a desirable lifestyle change thus creating a permanent solution to weight control and many other benefits.
Add the Stardust 2 Hydra8 to your water (one teaspoon per gallon) and drink at least 8 large glasses per day. The Stardust 2 Hydra8 gives the water a salty taste so feel free to vary the amount of Stardust or to add fresh squeezed orange, lemon, or lime juice for flavor. The Stardust 2 Hydra8 will allow your body to become properly hydrated. Most people believe that drinking plenty of liquids is the same as drinking plenty of water but nothing could be farther from the truth. When you drink water, it is recognized and absorbed from the stomach within 45 seconds. From there it proceeds on a path through your brain, vital organs, and finally into your blood stream. Properly hydrated blood is thinner, flows easier, and lowers blood pressure naturally. When you drink any other liquid (besides water) your stomach processes it as food, pulling water from your blood stream, making the blood thicker and increasing blood pressure.
The Tri-Decathlon is a full alimentary track cleanse every day for 13 days. The Tri-Decathlon will deliver improved digestive fitness and prepare the body for better long-term healthy, whole food consumption.
After 13 days many people report:
Instructions for Tri-Decathlon, Tri-Decathlon Spice & Tri-Decathlon Plus
- Being mentally sharper
- Being more focused, positive and energetic
- Having reduced reflux - naturally
- Being closer to their optimal weight!
- Having a greater sense of inner well being!
- Rediscovering their natural hunger for fresh whole foods!
- Enjoying that youthful glow again!
- Smiling more!
- Having a love for PHI+ and water in your life
1. Prepare your Hydrating solution by mixing one teaspoon of Stardust 2 Hydr8 with one gallon of water (bottled or filtered water are preferable). The Stardust 2 Hydr8 gives the water a mildly salty taste so feel free to add fresh squeezed orange, lemon, or lime juice for flavor. Use only fresh squeezed citrus juice (nothing bottled or frozen). Drink at least 8 glasses per day during your Tri-Decathlon.
2. Start each day with a big glass of your Stardust 2 Hydr8. Next, begin to eat the food of your choice – most people prefer the PHI+ or Fruit Delicious in the morning. A meal should not be rushed. Take your time, sit down, turn off the TV, put the newspaper aside and relax. Concentrate on feeding your body. Eat the foods, chewing them slowly and thoroughly (25 to 30 times), and continue to eat and rink water until you are satisfied.
NOTE: These foods are very dense in nutrition. The natural fibers in whole foods tend to expand for up to 30 minutes to an hour aftereating them. Take care not to eat too much. Start with smaller amounts and then gradually increase if necessary. Listen to your body.
3. We encourage you walk for 45 to 60 minutes per day. You can do two 30 minute walks per day, three 20 minute walks, four 15 minute walks, etc. Or, you can do it all at once. Choose the approach that is best for you, but get out there and move under your own power every day.
DAY 1: It is important to eat as often as you feel hungry and to eat and drink until your stomach is completely full and satisfied. The first day may be a challenge as you get used to a new way of nourishing your body. As the pure, whole food nutrition and proper hydration take effect, your body will begin releasing toxins.
DAY 2: As toxins begin to leave your body you may feel some side effects of this cleansing. If you feel nausea, headache, or weakness - sit down, relax and drink water; the side effects will soon pass. For some, taking a walk helps for others lying down helps. Try both and see what works best for you.
DAY 3: If you’ve had some rough moments, today it will probably peak and be gone in the morning. Eat plenty of food, drink lots of water, and take a walk if you feel up to it.
DAY 4: By day four, most people are very excited. They feel great, pain free, and full of energy. They notice their appetite decreasing and their energy levels increasing. Eat as much as you need to feel satisfied. Don’t be surprised as smaller and smaller portions fill you up and satisfy you completely. Your pH is balancing and every cell in your body is enjoying this whole food nutrition and proper hydration.
DAYS 5 – 13: You’re in the zone! You might feel like you could do this for weeks, and you can. As you see the pounds begin to melt off and you enter a phase of weight loss momentum – we recommend staying in the zone and going all the way. Once you achieve a new level of energy, your idea weight and a renewed feeling of well-being, you’ll want to make WholeFood Farmacy’s products a part of your on-going lifestyle as a convenient meal replacement or a quick and easy snack for when you’re on-the-go.